who we are
Harrigan Hockey Inc. is a complete hockey training program that focuses on improving the mechanics of YOUR game. Our unique training regimen allows hockey players of all ages to elevate their game to the next level. Whether a beginner or an advanced player, we have a program for you.
Harrigan Hockey was born. Our goal was to help aspiring female athletes reach their hockey goals
Harrigan Hockey offered its first Women’s League. What started as one Beginner 3 on 3 League has sprouted into Beginner 3 on 3, Intermediate 5 on 5 and Competitive 5 on 5 Divisions. All offered in a Winter and Spring seasons
Harrigan Hockey introduced an all girls Spring 3 on 3 league. All games played on Sundays in May and June. This program quickly became a huge hit!
Harrigan Hockey became an Incorporated Company.
Just 3 short years after its inception, our all girls Spring 3 on 3 League became the largest of its kind in the GTA.
Meet Jana Harrigan
After graduating from The Ohio State University in 2007 with a degree in Exercise Science, Jana decided the next step in her life would be to pass on her knowledge and passion for the game of hockey to the next generation of female players.
- President & Head Instructor of Harrigan Hockey Inc. since 2008
- Hockey Canada Skills Academy Certified Instructor
- Head Hockey Instructor at BCA
- Graduated with a degree in Exercise Science from The Ohio State University
- Student coach of the Ohio State University Women’s Varsity Hockey Team in 2006/07
- Skating Treadmill Coach of the Ohio State Men’s & Women’s Varsity Hockey Teams in 2006
- Attended The Ohio State University on a hockey scholarship
- Second all-time scorer at Ohio State with 160 Points
- Team Canada Selection Camp Attendee
- Currently playing for The Brampton Thunder of the Canadian Women’s Hockey League